Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Thursday 1 March 2012

Initial Ideas


This is my initial ideas diagram this shows all of my initial ideas for my music magazine the things that the diagram shows is my ideas for:

·         The Colour scheme
·         Target audience
·         Ideas for the contents page
·         Ideas for the double page spread
·         Ideas for the main image on the cover
·         Ideas for the smaller images
·         Stories and feature that will be on the cover
·         Title of the magazine
·         Stories and feature that will be on the contents page
·         Title of the main story on the double page spread
·         Ideas for fonts
·         Wording for double page spread
·         Images for main spread and also font
·         Layout for front cover

This initial ideas diagram shows all of these things listed above. These are my initial ideas, so then these may change as I design and make my music magazine. Here is my initial ideas diagram:



1 comment: