Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Friday 16 March 2012

Week beginning 12th March


So this week was the second week of making my music magazine. There is a deadline next Tuesday on the 20th March. This is a deadline for my first draft of my music magazine. This week I have done a lot more on my magazine I have mainly done more on my double page spread, and my front cover. I have also done a bit on my contents page. 

Today I will be mainly doing more on my contents page. This week I have written my article for my double page spread. I have almost finished my first draft of my front cover; this is the same with double page spread. As I only need the picture for my double page spread. I have to add a couple of bits of text to my front cover. 

I have taken some of my pictures this week I took the pictures for my front cover. So I have got my photo for my front cover. But I have not taken my photos for my double page spread and also the contents page. I will be taken these at the weekend as then I can spend longer doing my pictures and trying to make them fit what I want them to look like. 

I have to have all three of my parts of my music magazine first draft done by this Tuesday coming. So the things that I still need to do are take more pictures. Then put them into my double page spread and my contents page. Then my double page spread will be done. I then need to complete my contents page through putting in the pages that there will be in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment