Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Monday 26 March 2012

Article Font

There are many different fonts that I could use for my magazine, I have chosen these four her below, to choice from to be the font of my article. The names of the fonts are above the A. The first font is one font but it just shows the same font in bold so then this makes there look like there is two not one fonts. I have also done a post on Title font and Quote font.  So here are the four article fonts:

This first font I really like as it looks like somebody's hand writing.I like the bold version of this is also really nice but I feel that the bold would not be good to use for the article but it may be good to use for the questions.

This second one I think looks okay but I don't think that I will be using this one.As I feel that this font looks like it has been but on bold when it has not as it is very dark. So this would be one of the reasons that I would not want to use this font.
This one I feel that I may use as this one looks a lot like a normall font that you would get for an article. I feel that this is the same with the last one as well but that one has more of an handwriten feel to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment