Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Thursday 29 March 2012

Week beginning the 25th


This week I have been continuing the making of my music magazine. I have mainly been focusing on my contents page for the first half of the week. I have almost done the entire contents page the only thing that I have not done is put my pictures on my contents page this is because I have not taken my pictures yet. I will be taking my picture sometime next week. The Easter holidays starts after today I am not in school for the next two weeks. So I will be still working on my magazine, I will also be taking my pictures. 

I have also done some work on my double page spread, I have done the layout. I started doing some more work on this from about Wednesday; I have been doing bits of my double page spread and also the contents page. I have put in my changed article I still think that I need to do some more work on my article, in the Easter holiday. I have also put in quotes and the introduction. Another thing that I have done is the background colour. The things that I still need to do on my double page spread through making up a name for the double page spread and I also need to put in the picture, after I have taken it. I have not yet put the picture on the front cover and also the rest of the articles. I also started to do a small amount of work on front cover. I have done:

  • The background colour
  • Title
  • Added the barcode with the information above it
  • The line on the top of the front cover
  • Two articles
The deadline for the final cut of my music magazine is Tuesday 24th April. So I have the two weeks in the Easter holidays, a week and about two days after I come back. This is then when this magazine has to be finished by, as then it has to be handed in. After that I then have to have my blog finished for Tuesday 1st May and after that there is the evaluation deadline which is on Tuesday 8th May. This is then my music magazine finished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment