Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Monday 20 February 2012

Half Term what I did


This week I have been evaluating and looking at magazine front covers, contents page and double page spread. I have looked at five double page spreads, front covers and contents pages. Through looking at these this has helped me to see what I like and what I don’t like about magazines. This has really helped me to use what I want to do with my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment