Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Thursday 2 February 2012

Photo's for school magazine


I took these photos for my school magazine. I had other photos as well but these are the ones that I made the choice to use for my school magazine.

The first picture is for my front cover, I edited the picture so that it had a white background as I thought that the picture would look better if it had a lighter background. As the white background goes better with the blue that I used with my magazine as blue is the school colour. This picture below is the edited picture that was used on my front cover on my school magazine.

This photo is for the contents page of my school magazine. I also edited this photo using Photoshop like I did for the other photo as well. I edited this photo so that it had an blue background that was the same blue as the background of my contents page. These pictures below are the picture before the background was changed to blue and then the one were the it has been changed to blue. 




No comments:

Post a Comment