Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Monday 16 April 2012

Week beginning 9th April


I continued the making and improving of my magazine. I had been focusing on my contents page, as this was the one with the least work on it. I have also been doing a small amount of work on my front cover. I have not really worked on my double page spread a lot. I will be focusing on my double page spread more next week. As I need to redo my article, so I will be doing this next week. I have added my pictures to all of my three documents. I feel that this helps to make my magazine look like it’s getting closer to getting finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment