Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Thursday 19 April 2012

Retake of photos


I retook my photos for all of the pages of my music magazine, as I was told by my target audience that the model that I had used was too young for the magazine and also did not fit the genre well. So I got a different model for my pictures and retook my photos. I took a lot of photos but these are the photos that I will be using in my magazine below. I have to have at least four photos in my magazine so I will be having one large photo on my front cover, two or three pictures on my contents page and one full page photo on the double page spread. I will also be using one of the photos that I have already taken on the contents page for another page. So here are the photos I am using:

This first one I will be using for mt front cover, I am going to change the background colour so that it is a lighter grey. There is also a white section above here head that should also be grey, so I will be making sure that I make this grey as well when I make the background a lighter grey colour. I may even make the whole of the background white but I will have to see which one looks better on the front cover of the magazine. 


 This photo I have used on the contents page. I have flipped the photo horizontal through so that she is look to the left.   


This photo is used on the double page spread I have used it on the right hand page. I have also flipped horizontal so that see is facing to the center fold of the double page spread as I feel that this looks better that   her facing away from the center.  


Here is the other picture that I used on my contents page:



Here are the original images before I edited them:



 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment