Welcome to my AS Media Blog, this is a blog which follows the journey of the making and also the planning of my music magazine. This is the coursework part of my AS Media Studies, which I have to make a music magazine for. Here are the main Posts that I have done:

School Magazine- this was a preliminary task
Initial Ideas- this has all of the ideas that I had for my music magazine at the start of this project
Rough Cut- this was my first draft of my music magazine
Rough Cut Feedback- this is the feedback that I got from my target audience on what they through of my first draft of my music magazine
Final cut- this is my final magazine after I have improved on the feedback from my target audience
Evaluation- this is an evaluation of my music magazine and also this project as a whole

Monday 30 January 2012

Starting Preliminary task


Welcome to my A level Media studies Blog. I will be blogging about what I am doing with my A level media course work on this blog. I will be blogging on here every couple of days about what I am going towards my coursework and also how I am doing with it.

The first thing that I am doing as part of my coursework is the preliminary task which is the making of a school magazine I will be doing this over the next week. As this will be due in on the 7th February. I have just completed my research for this by looking at a school magazine. So that I could see what they have done and what I think is good and that I could use and also what I do not like and will not be thinking about using.

For this preliminary task in will be making the front cover and the contents page of a new school magazine. This must include a medium close-up from the chest up of a student for the school that the magazine is for. This is really just a trail run before the making of my music magazine.

After finishing of this preliminary task, I will be starting the research and making of a music magazine. I will be starting the work on the music magazine on 8th February. As the preliminary task has to be handed in by the Tuesday 7th February.  The deadlines for different parts of my music magazine are:

  • 20th March, Rough cut deadline(first draft)
  • 24th April, Final magazine deadline
  • 1st May, Final blog deadline
  • 8th May, Final Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment